Tour Vinales by Bus
If you want to visit the main places in Viñales, this is the best option:
- Departure Viñales at 9 am (air-conditioned minibus and bilingual local guide)
- Stop at Los Jazmines official lookout to Viñales Valley with time to take pictures.
- Visit to a tobacco field and a farmer s house (you will share with farmers, will drink some coffee and smoke a cigar if you wish).
- Visit to the Indian cave and boat trip across a subterranean river
- Stopover at Dos Hermanas Valley with time to take a picture at the Prehistoric mural (the paint in a mountain)
- Lunch at the Finca San Vicente restaurant
- Visit to EL Palenque de los Cimarrones, a place where a run-away slave’s hide-out is recreated and you learn about afro Cuban religion & the history of the slaves in the 19 century
- Return to Viñales between 2 pm and 3 pm