Parque Lenin, Havana
An enormous parque 670 hectare and recreation area south of Habana city, with high trees and a lake, where you can see one of the last giant statues of Vladimir Ilitsj Lenin.
- Rent a rowboat and cross the lake
- See the giant statue of Vladimir Ilitsj Lenin.
- Galeria de Arte Amelia Pelaez
- The Amphitheater and the Aquarium with crocodiles and fishes
- A ceramic workshop
In the neighbourhood:
- Jardin Botanico Nacional, 600 hectare garden with greenhouses where cactuses and tropical plants are growing. The Japanese part is a must see
- ExpoCuba Calabazar, A wide area where you will find presentations/exhibitions in 25 pavilions about health, economic and scientific in Cuba
- Parque Zoologico Nacional, Av Zoo Lenin in Boyeros
- Horseback riding, Club Hipico Iberoamericano
- Club de Golf, Also known by Cubans as "El Golfito" Between vedado and the airport
Send us your review